Online Shopping FAQ
SECTION 1 – ABOUT MY ACCOUNT
Creating an account is quick and easy. Simply click the “My Account” link at the top of any page. You will be directed to a registration page where you will enter your information and choose a password.
By creating an account you will be able to:
– Place Order
– Check Order History
– Create and Manage Your Address Book
– Receive Promotional E-mails
After creating your account simply click the Login button. There you can update your “Account and Contact Information”, write in the new information or change your password by clicking the “Change Password” button, then clicking on the “Save” button. You can also add or change your address by clicking on the “Add Address” button. Additionally you can set your default shipping and billing address by clicking on the “Edit Address” which is located at the side of primary billing address or shipping address.
SECTION 2 – PLACING AN ORDER
How to Place an Order:
1. Sign-In: Log into your account by clicking the “My Account” button and entering your e-mail address and password. If you forgot your password simply click on the “Forgot your password?” button and enter your e-mail address. You will then receive an email with a link to reset your password. New customers can register for an account by clicking on “Account” and then “Register”.
2. Search and Browse for item(s): Click on “Products” and select the appropriate category.
3. Placing an Order: After finding your desired item(s), simply click on the “Add to Cart” button. To place an order, enter the quantity you would like. You can then continue shopping or view the contents of your shopping cart by clicking on “Shopping Cart”.
4. Checkout: Once you finish shopping click on “Checkout”. You can then review your shopping cart and make any changes.
5. Change Quantities/Remove Item(s): In the box under the quantity column, enter the desired quantity number and your Shopping Cart will automatically be updated. You can also remove item(s) from your shopping cart by clicking the “X” under the Remove column, which will update your Shopping Cart accordingly.
6. Proceed to Checkout: Enter your billing and shipping address. You can select or add an address for both your billing and shipping address. Orders can be shipped to any country worldwide.
7. Payment Information: Select Credit Card or Paypal as your method of payment. We accept Visa, MasterCard. Enter your credit card information including name, credit card number, and verification code into the appropriate fields or proceed through Paypal (you don’t need to set up a Paypal account)
8. Review and Submit Your Order: Review your order one last time then click “Pay”.
SECTION 3 – TRACKING YOUR ORDER
All the orders are sent via Express Courier. Once your items have been packaged, you will received a tracking number. Alternatively, you can access the TNT website (www.tnt.com), enter your tracking number, and find your shipment status.
SECTION 4 – PAYMENT
We accept the following methods of payment for online purchases:
Credit Cards (VISA/MasterCard): Your credit card account will be charged immediately once you submitted your order online.
Paypal: You will be able to pay without a Paypal account by just using your credit/debit card.
Online Shopping Order Acceptance and Billing
All online billing information provided must be truthful and accurate. Providing any untruthful or inaccurate information constitutes a breach of this Agreement and may result in order cancellation. Prior to accepting an order we may also request additional information from you. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. If your order is canceled after your credit card (or other payment account) has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card (or other applicable payment account) in the amount of the charge. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. We may request a pre-authorization for some orders placed online with a credit or debit card. This pre-authorization will not be billed to you; however, your financial institution may hold this amount for a short period. Your financial institution determines the length of time the pre-authorization is held. We do this to ensure that the card details are still valid and that you have sufficient funds to complete the transaction.
Sales Tax and Other Fees
Applicable sales tax will apply according to customer location and nature. You can estimate your sales tax by entering your billing address in your cart.
SECTION 5 – RETURNS & REFUND
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. If the return is the result of our error, we will issue a refund at our discretion. Please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com regarding any returns inquiry related but not limited to:
– Item(s) damaged during shipping
– Shipped wrong item(s)
– Spoiled or defective item(s)
Please allow up to 10 to 15 business days to process your return for item(s) purchased. A refund will only be credited to the original purchasing credit card account that was used to make the purchase. It will take approximately 72 hours or more for this credit to be reflected on your credit card statement.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.