Water monitoring involves many different activitites, from ensuring the quality of surface or underground water, both for human beings and animal life, to the monitoring of a nationwide water infrastructure. Machine-to-machine (M2M) and Wireless sensor networks (WSN) technologies are becoming increasingly popular in this area. Based on ADVANTICSYS dataloggers and controllers, we deliver a wide…
Automatic meter reading
Nowadays, the new laws of protection and sustainability, increased energy prices and greater environmental awareness and drive increased largely rational use of energy, not only for end users but also large consumers and systems thereby improving efficiency in buildings.
The energy consumption and environment measures monitoring in a building is the first essential step to reduce the invoice a being responsible about environment. Moreover, it is an essential component in any energy audit or certification process.
The amount and variety of communication protocols makes difficult the data management such as in a building can be present a specific protocol for electricity monitoring, another one for climate management, the third one for access control, another one for water consumption, one dedicated to remote lighting switching… and many others. Integration of all these protocols to offer the measures in a clear way, otherwise makes no sense, imply the hiring of profesionals to make this labour, buying a lot of signal converters or replacing the actual meters with new ones with a single protocol. These options are not always feasible, but never are are cost-effective.
To simplify the integration of systems, ADVANTICSYS offers a wide range of controllers specially designed to read data from counters, meters, sensors, detectors, actuators, alarms… all signals which must be acknowledged in a building, and offer offer the information in a simple way.
- Automated meter reading infrastructure for fiscal meters including protocols such as DLMS/COSEM
- Integration of other measurement devices such as power analyzers, compatible with Modbus RTU protocol
- Configurable alarm sending service for power excess, reactive energy or any other facility parameter
- Ad-hoc automatic report generation
- Bill simulation by collecting real-time energy price from the market
|From simple remote reading of an electricity meter up to a complex submetering infrastructure, we provide all our background both on hardware and software fulfilling your particular interests.|
- Wireless metering solution for a heating system in a school in Cardiff (Wales)
- Remote metering solution for district heating & cooling network in Majorca (Spain)